Use and Storage
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, boxes or frames.
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.
- All printed images are intended to be framed using UV protected art glass.
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject to change without prior notice.